- Your shoulder is made up of three bones: your upper arm bone (humerus), your shoulder blade (scapula), and your collarbone (clavicle).
- The head of your upper arm bone fits into a rounded socket in your shoulder blade. This socket is called the glenoid. A combination of muscles and tendons keeps your arm bone centered in your shoulder socket. These tissues are called the rotator cuff. They cover the head of your upper arm bone and attach it to your shoulder blade.
The Ultimate Buyers Guide to Shoulder Braces
- A shoulder brace is a sling-like device designed to support and strengthen your shoulder. Shoulder braces are not for day-to-day use, but rather for individuals who have experienced a shoulder injury.
- A shoulder brace can be used to heal your shoulder quickly and avoid such damage. Unlike a basic sling, shoulder braces provide stronger, more reliable support.
- As your rehab progresses, a shoulder brace can be used to increase “proprioception”—your sense of how your body is positioned.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WITH EVERY ORDER
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer iron-clad money back guarantee.